Sunday 4 March 2007

Introductions

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Hopefully this will be an entertaining and informative read for anyone who may stumble across this chronicle.

First things first, let's start with some introductions (this is the boring bit)

After an acrimonious marital split and a prolonged and vicious custody battle (more of which later) I am now an eligible bachelor (open to debate!) and part time single Dad.

I am in my mid 30's and there is still a bit of life in the old dog yet, if my performance in Watford on Friday night is anything to go by.

I have a full time job (mainly 9.00am-5.00pm) with a decent salary and in the aftermath of my marriage breakdown I moved into a rented flat that is just a 2 minute walk from my place of work.

The benefits of this scenario are immense. On a good day I can be home by 5.05pm and on a bad morning (there have been a few of them) I can get out of bed at 8.30am. I can also regularly go home for lunch.

The main problem I have is that with so much time on my hands since my marriage split (about 2 years ago) I have spent most of the time on destructive pastimes - the holy trinity of gambling, drinking and smoking. (I will sprinkle the details of some of the more interesting adventures from this period throughout this blog)

The plan is to update regularly on a wide range of topics and also keep you updated on my escapades as I try to find wealth, love and happiness.

No comments: