Tuesday 13 March 2007

Trading Update

After a heartstopping evening where I was consistently in trouble, I have somehow manged to get out of jail with a daily profit of +£27.84.

All the credit must go to Daryl Murphy (my new favourite player), a 2nd half Sunderland substitute who scored a last minue equaliser.

I made a steady start at Cheltenham (+£13.62) mainly thanks to Sublimity who secured Champion Hurdle success in fine style, but my first foray into cricket trading was not great.

Pakistan looked a good thing to chase down an ordinary target set by West Indies, but I was consistently on the wrong side of events and eventually settled for a -£14.76 loss.

As described earlier 3 first half goals at the Stadium of Light got me into a -£60.30 hole, but Murphy's late strike gave me an +£89.30 profit.

So +£27.34 profit on the day and a Total position of +£182.02

No comments: