Tuesday 13 March 2007

Absolute Carnage

Well it had to happen sooner or later.

A nightmare evening of trading on the Sunderland v Stoke game.

I started with a liability of £94.60 on under 2.5 goals and started trading out in small chunks for what looked like a comfortable profit. With 20 minutes gone things were looking comfortable

Then disaster struck, Darren Ward the Sunderand keeper made a howler to allow Stoke to score first and within 60 seconds Sunderland had equalised. 2 goals in 60 seconds left me looking at a £60.00 loss.

As half time approached I was waiting to review my position during the break when in injury time (they played more than the 2 mins specified) Stoke struck again.

So -£60.30 loss puts a big dent in my profits.

Will try and improve my position in the 2nd half and with some small trades on the cricket.

No comments: