Wednesday 14 March 2007

Half Century completed

As I am getting into the spirit of the cricket World Cup I thought it was time to celebrate my first 50 posts on this blog.

My trading has been jogging along slowly with a very reasonable £176.00 profit so far.

Big thanks must go to Daryl Murphy of Sunderland and Steed Malbranque (one of the finest talents ever to grace Craven Cottage) who have both kept this show on the road when I have been staring down the barrel of big losses.

In amongst the day to day trading, I have some small positions in a couple of long term markets.

I still have a sneaky suspicion that Chelsea are not out of the race for the Premiership.

Man U have some key players missing through injury and have been scraping results in the last 4-5 games, whilst Chelsea continue to grind out wins with their injury list beginning to clear up.

The visit of Bolton on Saturday is not a foregone conclusion.

At the other end of the table, I still can't believe that the Hammers will meekly bow out without a fight. They performed well against Spurs last time out and could be good value to take something from ther trip to Blackburn on Saturday (considering laying Blackburn at 1.78).

Hopefully by the time I celebrate my 1st century of posts, my profits will be touching the £300 mark

No comments: