Wednesday 7 March 2007

Uefa Cup Bonanza on Thursday

2 games live on Channel 5 on Thursday night as the Geordies entertain AZ Alkmaar and Spurs visit Braga.

Having had an early look at the prices on the over/under 2.5 goals markets, I have broken with my system slightly and have risked all of my profits so far on 2 early trades.

Firstly I have layed over 2.5 goals in the Newcastle game for a total liability of £17.60 @ 1.88. Very surprised at the price as Alkmaar are a decent side and I expect a tight 1st leg. Hopefully the price will be nearer to 2.00 (evens) by kick off. I may wade in again tomorrow if there is any value left

Secondly, I have backed over 2.5 goals in the Spurs game £15 @2.6o. If past experience is anything to go by, that price should shorten considerably in the run up to kick off. I also quite fancy Spurs to do well and think there will be goals.

No comments: