Monday 19 March 2007

Half Time Update

Not the best of 1st halves for my trading tonight, a lack of discipline has seen me get involved in a number of markets across 2 games being shown simultaneously.

Hopefully events will go my way and net me a small profit, but I have a bit of a bad feeling about tonight.

I went away from my normal strategy of laying over 2.5 goals in the Spurs v Chelsea game and have been punished by a 0-0 scoreline at HT.

I have a small profit on the draw and a Spurs win, but will lose c. £20.00 if Chelsea win in 90 minutes.

I did lay over 2.5 goals in the Man U game and have guaranteed a profit on that market of c.£20.00.

However I have also got a relatively large liability if Man Utd fail to win in 9o minutes.

So I need a Man Utd goal and a Spurs goal early in the 2nd half

No comments: