Tuesday 6 March 2007

HT Trading Update

Well somehow I came through the 1st half of the Liverpool v Barcelona unscathed with no goals scored.

I'm now sitting on an all green position +£5.70 under 2.5 goals, +£13.79 over 2.5 goals. So the system has come through 2 nights of trading with small gains.

I haven't quite been hitting my target margins as yet for 2 reasons.

I am trading far too early on the matches - there seems to be a lot of backers of over 2.5 goals in the run up to the match which tends to drive down the laying price by 2%-3% in the run up to the match.

With a small bankroll and little margin for error I have been closng my positions to early (basically I have been bottling it at the first sign of profits).

I would expect Barca to come on strong in the 2nd half, and they look good value at 3.15 to win the game tonight (£8 back)

No comments: