Sunday 11 March 2007

In trouble?

A day that started with sh*t is threatening to end the same way.

After being woken at 6.00am after 4 hours sleep and with a red wine hangover, the last thing you want to hear from your daughter is that she has filled her nappy.

It was touch and go whether I was going to hold onto the contents of my stomach but somehow managed to muddle through.

Thankfully I was unable to trade the Boro v Man Utd and Chelsea v Spurs games and avoided the carnage of high scoring games.

I fancied my chances of nicking a profit on the Blackburn v Man City game, but unfortunately I returned home to darkness (my electricity meter had run out), and by the time I got back I had missed out.

Never mind there was always the Plymouth v Watford game to end the weekend on a high.

No comments: