Sunday 18 March 2007

Late Goal saves the day (again)

A late goal from Andy Johnson has dug me out of a hole and given me a small profit on the day so far.

My bet on over 2.5 goals never looked likely to come in so I got involved in the match odds and layed the draw. The late goal ensured that the start of trading tonight was profitable. (+£9.65)

A Spanish double header awaits with Real Madrid v Gimnastic up first.

I have layed over 2.5 goals at 1.87 (liability of £26.10) which looks like a bad decision as the massive underdogs have had a player sent off after just 5 minutes.

Just a small anecdote about my daughter, I got a call just now from my estranged wife asking me if I had promised that we would all have a Chinese takeway together tonight - my daughter Mia kept talking about it.

The little lump is only 3 but is already an arch manipulator!

No comments: