Monday 5 March 2007

Trading Update

Well despite some early scares there were no early goals in the Preston v Southampton game.

I finished trading the match after about 30 minutes in an all green position, so Neil Mellor's strike just before half time had no impact on my position.

Early chances for both sides and good saves by Lonerghan (Preston) and Davis (Southampton) made me nervous, so I started trading out in small chunks as soon as I was in profit.

I am now in a profitable position (all green) regardless of the outcome (+£7.60* if under 2.5 goals, £+6.38* if over 2.5 goals) - *net of commission

So my system is underway and off to a successful start with some small gains. Still a long way to go to reach my target of £1000 for a summer holiday but I like the idea of small and regular returns mounting up over a long period.

No comments: